Made with for the best grocery shopping experience
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach Spray Bottle, 32 oz

Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach Spray Bottle, 32 oz

$ 3.65
SKU:

Clorox Clean Up removes tough stains and greasy dirt while disinfecting with a clean, fresh fragrance.

With the power of Clorox in the convenience of a spray bottle, Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach can be used throughout your kitchen and bathroom to quickly and effectively clean, disinfect and deodorize. It removes tough stains, grease and dirt, as well as the germs you can't see, and leaves your house sparkling clean and smelling fresh. It is great for hard, nonporous surfaces, including kitchen sinks, counters, refrigerators, appliances, bathroom tubs, toilets, fiberglass, floors, showers and tiles. Plus Smart Tube technology means you'll spray every drop in this 32-ounce bottle.

To clean and disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces: Direct application: Directly apply with cloth and wet surfaces completely. Let stand 5 minutes. For heavily soiled surfaces, preclean surface before disinfecting. To Refill Spray Bottles: 1. Remove trigger sprayer from empty bottle. 2. Unscrew cap on refill and pour contents directly into empty bottle. 3. Replace trigger sprayer and use as you normally would.

Sodium Hypochlorite 1.84%. OTHER INGREDIENTS:98.16%. Yields 1.75% available chlorine.

WARNING: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Vapors may irritate. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such as ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers or acid, as this releases hazardous gases.

 Directions: 

Instructions: For use: it is a violation Of federal law To use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Before use, open windows And turn on fan. If vapors bother you,leave room while product is working. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric,wood, rubber, painted And paper surfaces. Prolonged contact with metal,old porcelain or worn plastic laminate may cause discoloration. To clean and disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces: spray product 4-6 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand 30-45 seconds. Rinse or wipe clean. For heavily soiled surfaces, pre-clean surface before disinfecting.