Enfamil Reguline Digestive Health and Soft Stools - Powder - 20.4 oz Tub
Enfamil Reguline is an everyday infant formula specifically designed to promote soft, comfortable poops and help support digestive health. It has a clinically proven* blend of two prebiotics, a type of carbohydrate also found in breast milk, that works like fiber to soften poops and support digestive health. It also has easy-to-digest proteins and brain-nourishing DHA and choline for complete, everyday nutrition. Enfamil Reguline has complete nutrition for infants through 12 months of age and can be used throughout your babys first year to help keep poops soft.*Proven in Enfamil Infant formula
- Enfamil Infant Formula Milk-based Powder With Iron Reguline Through 12 Months.
- Enfamil Infant Formula Milk-Based Powder With Iron Reguline Through 12 Months.
- #1 Enfamil brand recommended by pediatricians.
- Reusable tub.
- MeadJohnson nutrition.
- Neuro complete helps support a healthy brain.
- 4 areas pediatricians check for most: Cognitive.
- Clinically proven* blend of two prebiotics to promote soft stools.
- Easy-to-digest gentle protein.
- Designed for digestive health & soft stools.
- Enfamil infant formulas have complete nutrition - DHA, choline and other nutrients - for healthy growth during baby's first year.
- Holistic brain development: Enfamil Reguline has a Neuro Complete blend and helps support your baby's healthy brain development.
- The 4 areas pediatricians check for most: Cognitive: Exploring or recognizing objects.
- Motor: Crawling, rolling over and grasping.
- Communication: Gestures, cooing and babbling.
- Social: Smiling, laughing and imitating.
- Enfamil Reguline is designed to help support digestive health and to promote soft stools.
- The Enfamil blend of two prebiotics has been clinically proven* in published studies to promote soft stools and is designed to help support digestive health in infants.
- Prebiotics are a type of carbohydrate found in foods like breast milk and some fruits and vegetables.
- Easy-to-digest proteins that are partially broken down.
- *Proven in Enfamil infant formula.
- If you have a question, we are here for you.
- Experts agree on the many benefits of breast milk.
- If you choose to use infant formula, ask your baby's doctor about Enfamil Reguline.
- *A type of prebiotic.
- **A source of arachidonic acid (ARA).
- A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Filled by weight, not by volume; some settling may occur.
- Makes approx.
- 147 fl oz.
- This exclusive formula is available only from the Enfamil brand.
- Call us toll free: 1-800-BABY123, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday-Saturday, Central Time, or visit enfamil.com.
- 2015 Mead Johnson & Company, LLC.