Franzia Vintner Select Chardonnay, 5.0 L
- Franzia Chardonnay Vintner Select.
- The world's most popular wine.
- Award winning wines.
- Franzia Vintner Select Chardonnay.
- Since 1906.
- 5 liters.
- A new beginning - Teresa Franzia, my grandmother, planted her first vineyard along the road to Yosemite in 1906.
- Her family survived prohibition by selling these grapes to home winemakers back East.
- When prohibition ended, my father and his six brothers and sisters rebuilt the winery brick by brick, barrel by barrel ... everyone pitched in.
- After the war, my uncle's new advertising slogan, "make friends with Franzia," introduced a new generation to wine.
- Teresa and Giuseppe Franzia with their seven children.
- My dad, Sal, is on the left.
- As we enter our second century of winemaking, we strive to uphold Teresa's legacy of quality, freshness and value.
- Not just by winning competitions around the world, but more importantly, by helping to bring the enjoyment of good wine to your home each night.
- Franzia, freshness assurance.
- Jim walls.
- The world's most popular wine is also the world's most cost and carbon efficient wine.
- We are proud of what we are doing and we plan to do more.
- Smaller carbon footprint:50% more carbon efficient than 750ml glass bottles.
- Lighter than heavy glass bottles, Franzia Wine Taps require fewer trucks to deliver the same amount of wine resulting in less emissions, less pollution, less cost and less greenhouse gases.
- Significantly less packaging waste:Franzia Wine Taps dramatically reduce the environmental burden of excess packaging by creating 85% less waste than traditional glass.
- Fresh taste:This award-winning wine stays fresh to the last glass, even after the package has been opened, because Franzia's patented spout and unique inner pouch prevent the oxidation that occurs in half empty wine-in-bottles.
- Enjoy for at least 6 weeks after opening.
- 12.5% by volume.